Saturday, March 26, 2016

Self-Healing

As someone who found their way into the occult and magic through the gateway of healing, I want to talk about that at least somewhat today, so others can have a working self-healing practice of their own, quickly, and easily.

*Disclaimer: This is not to be used in the place of seeking medical attention, or to replace medical advice from doctors. I am not a doctor, regardless of people telling me that I am one. I am entirely more of a metaphysician, and specifically, a magician. Take everything that you hear from me in this article as something you could potentially combine with whatever your existing healthcare provider is telling you. I except no responsibility for anything that you do with this information, except that I hope it helps those who need it, or any inquisitive minds that might want to know more on these things.*




There are all kinds of “healers” out there. Some of them even heal themselves through causing pain in others. This is more of a kind of energetic stealing, yet by taking some of the suggestions that I describe here, you can avoid energetically feeding off people, along with protecting your own energy system at the same time. Consciously, people tend not to take energy from other people on purpose, yet it just kind of happens for different reasons. With this knowledge you won't even need to worry about that at all because you will have so much of your own energy!



A young man begins playing the piano downstairs as I write this, expressing their emotions on the keys, and letting their true talent shine as their stress leaves them. One of their true loves, resonating through the floorboards up to me. He stops abruptly, and the door slams closed. Did he heal from his pain, or did he create sadness in exchange? The melody of magic that rang within him that he played openly has the power to change all things, and we get to decide in what ways we choose this to be arranged.



Last night I did healing work for someone. They complained of lower back issues, so I took a decent amount of time doing energy work for them. That person had also been doing energy work all day themselves, so they were absolutely  charged and radiant from doing it.



When we are full of energy, we seek “higher” things, such as getting a better paying job, moving beyond useless fears, and helping others in need. While those with “lower” energy, have a tendency to vampirize others, and bring other people down to their level. Mostly this is done unconsciously, but it does not take away from the fact that it still happens quite often.



If you are into the idea of doing healing work on yourself, and soon after, for other people, I know a few good sources, and places to start.



I was originally recommended the book ‘Quantum Touch’, and was able to do healings on people in less than a minute's time. I also recommend the new one, ‘Quantum Touch 2.0’, along with Pranic Healing, though I would recommend avoiding the dogma of that particular system. You do not need to be religious in anyway to become a healer, as energy predates something that is able to be predated. Yogi Ramacharaka aka William Walker Atkinson had a lot of good things to say in his book ‘Psychic Healing’ and Pranic Healing actually took a lot of their ideas from him in many ways, and then called it ancient, which it is, but not necessarily the person from which it came from. The founder of Pranic Healing was a fan of Ramacharaka's work along with the next author I am about to mention. Most especially, and as always, check out Franz Bardon’s system ‘Initiation Into Hermetics’ where he gives a fantastic crash course on working with vital life force energy in the Step 3 Addendum of his book, and where he also teaches the student how to accumulate vital life force within themselves, and use it to heal other people. I also recommend checking out Rawn Clark’s system, ‘The Magic of IHVH-Adonai’ which is also known as TMO if you are looking to be up all night from the high energy boost you will receive from practicing this quick and easy approach. Or one could perform the Middle Pillar Ritual if they find the time for it. It’s completely up to you, but those are just some of the most effective options I have found available, and offered publically. I have my own ways of doing things, but I first learned how from all these different aforementioned systems.



As I continue to write this, the sun shines down on me, so much so that I can’t see without the need of my own hoodie covering me. The sun, with its golden energy, brings life to all things, and we can learn from the way that its rays are projecting outwardly, and apply it to our own practice of energetic healing.

You can read books, and practice other people’s training, but today I’d like to offer a universal approach that can be practiced immediately, and used at anytime, and applied in any healing modality.



The idea revolves around the concept, similar to what the Kabbalists teach, that we are simultaneously existing within vital life force energy all around us, and that it also exists in everything, yet we may intake more of this when we are breathing it in consciously. Simply by imagining a sea of white light all around us, we begin taking it in, and this charges us with brilliant radiance more and more. This is the basic universal idea that all these systems use, and that we can direct this energy with our own thoughts, and intent, by directing the energy with our own free will.



I have had experiences where I am walking through airport terminals after red eye flights, and a little charge up is all I need, though I don’t seem to have the time because I’m hurrying to the next gate. So I simply begin practicing and imagining while rushing around, and it works! In fact, I would argue that doing this while moving around can be more effective on some levels, as it has a way of impressing the energy inwardly on a more deeper level, as our movements allow it to internally heal and massage the body.



So for those who are perfectly healthy, there is now no excuse for having low energy, as we are constantly surrounded by it. You can literally do it all day if you want just by allowing it to flood into your body and continuously shine more and more outwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname